Things I Learned In 2013
Well, whadya know? It’s almost the end of 2013. I don’t know about you, but I personally found it a fairly hit and miss year. But it wasn’t without its lessons. Here’s a bunch of Things I Learned in 2013.
- All twerk and no play makes Miley a rich girl.
- Apparently, being Pope is a job that’s just as easy to quit as ‘McDonald’s assistant.’
- People will literally buy ANYTHING Apple tells them to.
- Someone should’ve probably elected Mitt Romney.
- Paul Walker’s friends can’t drive.
- Even though we DON’T live in the 1400s, the birth of a Royal Baby somehow still qualifies as “news.”
- Nelson Mandela is lucky he died before anyone could make him sit through the cloying biopic about his life.
- The “Hunger Games” movies are perfect for anyone who likes movies about fights to the death, where no one actually dies.
- Well, whatever we learned the government definitely learned, too.
- It IS possible for the Kardashians to get more annoying.
- Eventually, we will have seen every former Disney child star naked.
- No event, even the funeral of a major world leader, is too serious to take a selfie.
- Even shady offshore porn companies can build better websites than the US government.
- If you don’t write down and Instagram your resolutions, people won’t remember that you even had any, so all is forgiven.
- Amanda Bynes has really shitty taste in wigs.