Reasons You Can’t Get A Girlfriend
On average, there are 86 single men to every 100 single women. Yet, even with those odds, many men still have trouble finding a partner. But why are you one of them? Here are some Reasons You Can’t Get A Girlfriend.
- Your best friend is a 13-year-old kid you only know from playing ”Call of Duty” online.
- You have the gift of being able to talk to a woman for hours. About ”Glee”.
- You’ve got the moves like Jagger. But you’ve got the body odour of Keith Richards.
- Your idea of splashing out on dinner is to super-size.
- The mullet has never let you down in 30 years and you’re sticking with it.
- There are lots of fun games which can break the ice on a first date. But, “Guess the Weight of My Scrotum” isn’t one of them.
- Take a look at yourself in the mirror. There ya go.
- You just asked the guy at Sunglass Hut which pair of Ray-Bans most effectively draws attention away from a 22-inch unibrow.
- Like you’re really going to waste time going out and trying to meet women, when any second now, Marvel could release yet another ”Making of Iron Man 3″ documentary.
- As crazy as it may seem, you actually enjoy being happy.
- You had one, but her account just suddenly vanished when the internet accused her of faking cancer.
- Your lack of income is only matched by your lack of hair.
- Your mum doesn’t let you take girls down to the basement.